Cyprus offers one of the most attractive tax regimes in Europe. A member of the European Union since 2004, Cyprus’ regulatory regime is in full compliance with the requirements of the EU and OECD. The island’s advantageous tax rate makes it the jurisdiction of choice in regards to headquartering.
Key Features of the Cyprus Tax System:
- The low 12,5% corporate tax rate.
- Access to dividend participation exemption.
- Attractive IP Box Regime.
- No withholding tax on outgoing payments (dividends-interest-royalties).
- No tax on profits from disposal of Securities and no tax on Capital Gains (conditions apply).
How can we help?
- Analysis of the financial and social advantages of HQs in Cyprus.
- Substance provision.
- Immigration assistance.
- Business management.
For more information on how we can help your business, or to set up a meeting, contact us today