Every company incorporated in Cyprus is obliged to pay an annual fee to the Registrar of Companies, known as the ‘Annual Levy’.
The Annual Levy is €350 per company, payable by the 30th June every year.
In the case of group companies, the total amount payable cannot exceed the €20,000 per year.
Companies which are incorporated after the 30th June, are required to start paying the Annual Levy from the next year.
In case of late payment, the below surcharges apply:
- For payment made within 2 months from the 30th June (i.e. by the 31st August), the surcharge imposed is 10% of the Annual Levy fee, making the amount payable €385;
- For payment made within 5 months from the 30th June (i.e. by the 30th November), the surcharge imposed will carry an additional 30% on the Annual Levy fee (in addition to the 10% above), making the total amount payable €490.
A company may pay the Annual Levy via:
- The website of JCCSMART for payments relating to the years 2018 and onwards;
- The e-service of the Registrar of Companies, following registration to Ariadne Government Gateway, for payments relating to the years 2012 — 2017 (inclusive);
- Submitting to the Registrar of Companies the relevant Annual fee form by hand/post.;
- Remittance to the Central Bank of Cyprus: Swift Code: (CBCYCY2NFBU) via TARGET 2 on credit to the General Government Account no. CY53001000010000000006001023 on behalf of the Registrar of Companies and Intellectual Property;
- Payment to the Cyprus Embassy of the applicant’s country to the account (N.14.01.04.1.00.206) on behalf of the Registrar of Companies and Intellectual Property.
If you require any further information, feel free to contact us at email@example.com or by tel: +357 25 820 547