Cyprus & International Tax Planning
In a global business environment in which tax legislation is constantly under revision and ever increasing scrutiny (e.g. BEPS,FATCA, DAC6, the continued Russian initiative on deoffshorization), ATA support our client’s business objectives and needs, contribute to the implementation of the most appropriate operational structures and assist in compliance with all tax obligations.
How can ATA help?
We advise companies on a broad range of domestic and international tax issues that may impact their business, including but not limited to:
- Review and advice on the position of your business with respect to BEPS, Double Tax Treaties (DDTs), EU Directives and other new international tax developments, including assistance with obtaining Cyprus tax rulings.
- Providing advice to support new business start-ups, or those expanding to Cyprus.
- Considering and advising on suitable structures for your international business operations.
- Assistance and advice on company re-domiciliation into/out of Cyprus.
- Advising on effective investment strategies (e.g. financial, real-estate) into/out of Cyprus.
For more information on how ATA can help maximise your business potential, or to schedule a meeting, contact us today