VAT Planning, Compliance and Advice
At ATA, we know that the most appropriate Tax and VAT planning advice can only be achieved with a thorough understanding of our client’s business operations and needs. Every client is unique and our approach is to gain a clear insight into your current and future business objectives. We believe that by working closely together with our clients and gaining a deep understanding of the business we can advise on the most efficient ways to optimise the Tax and VAT operations of your business.
Our experienced and highly qualified Tax and VAT advisory team stay on top of all legislative Tax and VAT developments and can assist with:
- VAT advice on all aspects of Cyprus and EU VAT Law.
- Assessment of VAT exposure and appropriate planning.
- VAT investigation and resolution assistance.
- Assistance in obtaining an advance ruling from the Cyprus VAT authority.
- VAT refund applications and assistance.
- VAT and VIES registration/de-registration.
- Preparation of VAT/VIES returns and related compliance.
For more information on how ATA can help maximise your business potential, or to schedule a meeting, contact us today